jeudi 7 mai 2015

Introducing myself

Introducing myself


Okay ! So here's my first article here ! A little introduction is always needed...
So, here I am !

I am :
- French (and proud English speaker as well to connect with the entire world lol)
- Born on April 29th, 1996 (making me a Taurus) (also I am 19 right now wow)
- A pan demi-romantic asexual
- A vegeterian (for now, I will then try to convert to veganism)
- A feminist (always ready for a heated debate)
- A book-worm, theatre amateur, former actress and dancer (not that I won't take those back as soon as possible), writer, and overall fangirl.
- A Ravenclaw and half-blood (the tests said it. I am pretty sure my mum is a witch and my dad is a Muggle lol)
- An INFP (check the Myers-Briggs test for more info)

I obsess over :
- Doctor Who (old and new, I am trying to catch up on classic episodes)
- Sherlock (mainly the 2010 BBC version), but anything Sherlock Holmes, really...
- Broadchurch (no spoilers though. I still have to watch series 2) (update : you can spoil me now, I've seen it lol !).
- Harry Potter (it's my childhood !)
- The X-Files (I LOVE IT SO MUCH)
- All books by Stephen King
- Also ballets, operas and theatre plays... And music in the genre of Muse/Fall Out Boy/Green Day/Starset/Nine Inch Nails...
- I follow some Youtubers, sometimes. Just joking I AM OBSESSED !
Erm... and many more that I think about right now ???

Follow this blog if you're interested in reviews about books/movies/TV shows, theatre plays/ballets/operas, music/food/video games, or just my pathetic life in awkward, short stories.

So if you have any questions about sexuality/feminism/chaning your diet to vegeterian or vegan/myself in general, feel free to ask since I spend all my life on the Internet anyways. Thanks !
If you want me to follow you anywhere or just a casual conversation, also feel free to ask !
I have a Tumblr where I reblog everything I like : http://theuncannymary.tumblr.com/
And my Twitter : https://twitter.com/theuncannymary

And as you will learn soon in my world (first one to get the reference is a genius)... We always end up with KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire