vendredi 8 mai 2015

I.N.F.P.

I.N.F.P.

Hi everybody, Mary here, today I will talk about my personnality. (Because why not ???)
So the other day, I was mindlessly browsing the Internet when I came across the Myers-Briggs test.

What is it, you may ask ?
The Myers-Briggs test determines your psychological profile out of 16 different types to make you understand how your personnality can change your perception of the world and your decisions in life.

So I told myself, "Why shouldn't I take it ? Sounds funny !"
(Also because I am really interested in psychological stuff.)

I took it three months ago, and another time last week (to be sure of my results). Both times, I got the letters I.N.F.P., which means (in more detail) that I am :

Introverted (73%) vs Extroverted
iNtuitive (81%) vs obServant
Feeling (59%) vs Thinking
Prospecting (51%) vs Judging

The test I have taken (link : http://www.16personalities.com/) also gave me one more letter :
Turbulent (90%) vs Assertive

Conclusion : I am the Mediator. My personality includes various traits.

Some of them are good :
- Idealistic : optimistic as F*CK and always seeks good in people
- Seek and Value Harmony : not looking for dominance anywhere, values democracy more and makes sure that EVERY voice is heard
- Open-minded and flexible : HATES rules and dead-lines, and let other people decide what is right for them, lets them live as long as their values and morals aren't against it. Benefit of doubt.
- Very creative : with an intuitive nature and open-mindedness, sees the world unconventionnally and usually turns to be an author/poet...
- Passionate and Energetic : Really passionate about their imagination and beliefs, dedicates time, evergy, thoughts and emotions in the work. As introverted, they aren't on the podium, but they are always willing to help.
- Dedicated and Hard-Working : Insteas of focusing on the challenges/difficulties of the moment, has a far-reaching vision. Always works for a purpose and a meaning in their work.

Others are bad :
- Too idealistic : setting the bar too high, is disappointed ALL THE TIME (in my case, even of myself and my own work), sees the bad in the world and idealise friends and partners.
- Too altruistic : tends to try solving the world one problem at a time, usually forgetting the care of others/themselves.
- Impractical : When dedicated to work, tends to forget basic maintenance such as showering, eating, drinking, as all the thoughts are focused on the current task.
- Dislike Dealing with Data : tends to see the big picture, but not the details. Is upset when data and facts contradict their ideals.
- Take things too personally : Takes criticism very personally, rather than an inspiration and opportunity to improve themselves. Will align their views in a middle ground to satisfy everybody ALL THE TIME because of conflict avoidance.
- Difficult to Get to Know : Is really private, reserved and self-concious. Tends to avoid discussion, thus being known by nobody. Then believes they don't do enough for others than others do for them.

Here is the link to my personnality test if you want to read the rest in detail : http://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

Okay, thats it for today ! I hope you found this interesting... I will see you soon, and as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire