mercredi 30 décembre 2015

The Uncanny Fails #9, #10 and #11

The Uncanny Fails #9, #10 and #11

Hi everybody, Mary here !

So, here's another list of Uncanny Fails, made by the one and only, Me™.

Anyways, let's get started, shall we ?

Brain Fog

So, here's the first of my First World Problems™, with a little dash of Brain Fog.

Basically, I am clouded in some fog where my brain sits in silence and things feel unreal, as if I were living in a dream, somehow.

(or sometimes, when I have the guts to leave my computer to go outside, I'm reminded of THE REAL WORLD and things get a little bit too real and then I have a panic attack. But that's a different story that I'll explain one day.)

The thing is, when I'm clouded in my own emotions, I can't focus on one thing, not a single one.

Anyways, in the end, either I keep forgetting stuff, or I can't remember ideas I just had a couple of seconds before. And when I'm distracted by something, I can even forget the end of a sentence I was telling someone.

I guess my brain needs to start getting up in the morning instead of staying in that limbo state between dreaming and waking up.

Daydreaming

Next up is a little bit of daydreaming, which is basically my favourite hobby ever.

Whenever I'm bored while doing something, I'm dreaming with my eyes open and I'm trying to think about something that could be more interesting that what I'm currently doing.

And it often works.

The thing is, sometimes, I'm just switching off my brain in the middle of a lecture or something, or even conversations with people, and when I'm asked a question to which I don't even know the answer because I wasn't paying attention, I basically realise that I'm just f*cked up.

But what are you gonna say ? When your life is basically no social life and no friends and you're just depressed and you wished you could do something about it, sometimes, daydreaming is the best solution you could ever find to make your days just a little bit better.

I guess I should do something about it then.

Best Attention Lifespan ! (lol)

Last but not least, let's say that I have the worst attention lifespan EVER.

Like, if I'm bored about something, I'll just switch off my brain and not give a single fuck because I don't care about things going around me.

Yeah, this sounds a little bit harsh, but when do people care about me anyways ? Why should I care about people who don't care about me ?

Well... more generally, let's say that I'm not the best person to stay tuned on one channel and wait until things start to happen. Because this isn't my style.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that it's very hard to get my attention for more than a couple of seconds. But when you do, it means a lot, because I'll stay until the end.

Alrighty, that's all for today, I really hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you very soon with a new one !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire