mardi 29 décembre 2015

Childhood Story #6

Childhood Story #6

Hi everybody, Mary here !

So, I think it's been a very long time *checks my recent uploads* *realises that CS#5 was in October* *holy crappu* that I've done a Childhood Story, so here we go ! The second story that involves some rollercoasters ! (even if it's December, I don't care !!! It's summer in the Southern Hemisphere, right ?)

So here we go !

That time when I forced my dad to Magic World

So, here's the story, a little bit condensed since there isn't a big fuss about it :

I was 5 years old, and during the summer, I was with my dad in a little apartment next to the sea. Knowing me well, I usually couldn't sleep alone, and there were two little single beds in my room, just in case I would have a nightmare and would need my dad to comfort me.

(let's be honest, sometimes I just wanted him to leave his room with my step-mom to sleep with me just as a reminder that he loved me somehow)

During that night, I still couldn't sleep, even with my dad next to me. I don't exactly remember if I asked for it or he suggested the plan, but there was a little theme park next to the place where we live called Magic World.

And that's how we picked up the car, drove for five minutes, and we were there, at two in the morning (or maybe we left at two in the morning). Anyways, it was pretty cool.

It's probably one of my fondest memories with him because usually, when I think about him, I think about all the arguments and the fights we had, and the fact that I stopped seeing him at the age of 12.

We were just plain happy, away from my step-mom, going in the rollercoasters, eating some candies and drinking soda probably, and then, when it closed, we went back home, my step-mom still sleeping, totally unaware of what we had just done.

(I even think that he told me not to say a word about it but it's maybe just my imagination)

Anyways, it was of the best days in my life. And it just reminds me that now, he doesn't care about me anymore, but I guess I'll just have to let go now.

Okay, that's it for today ! I really hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you very soon with a new one !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire