mardi 29 décembre 2015

The Uncanny Fails #6, #7 and #8

The Uncanny Fails #6, #7 and #8

Hi everybody, Mary here !

So, I just realised when I made these Uncanny Fails a couple of months ago... that many of them are actually a little bit related. So, I decided to group them in just one post !

(And it just means you'll get more that usual ! Great deal, huh ?)

Anyways, let's get started, shall we ?

Highly Sarcastic

So, this is one of the very first traits I'd give myself to give an accurate description to those who don't know me yet... sarcasm.

Whether it's to bitch about something I find unfair or to moan about the injustices of this world, I'm always sarcastic about something that makes me bitter.

I usually don't go all crazy over the place, I'm just like « Hey ! That proves my point, b*tch ! Get rekt ! ». But in a more condescending tone, like...

« As it's been proven by a scientific study right there, here's the point that will drag you in the pit of shame. Shame on you and your sh*tty priviledge that I haven't been granted by birth. Also f*ck you if you disagree with me because here's another study that proves how wrong you are... b*tch. »

(that is still not subtle enough is it ?)

Anyways. I still love burning people on a stake with my sarcasm... and I'm proud of it.

People see me as a very nasty person who's looking for the best argument in this world... well I guess that my life will be a constant fight against inequality since people don't even understand the meaning of injustice.

And I'll do it with my sarcasm.

Radically Honest

First of all : the difference between radical honesty (what I'm going to talk about) and brutal honesty (which isn't even honesty) : radical honesty is f*cking up social roles and pretentious people who want to keep having « white lies » to use people for their own advantage or to avoid hurting them because « it's a social situation, Mary, you gotta be nice (a.k.a. a mother-f*cking Hypocrite™) towards these people ». Brutal honesty is when you hurt someone on purpose for the sake of your « honesty » which is just plain rudeness.

(And let's be honest, if you don't have anything nice to say, then sh*t the f*ck up. I don't need your negativity in my life, thanks.)

Well, people don't see the difference because... truth hurts, am I right ? When I'm told I lack tact and empathy towards strangers, I always think about how wrong it must be since I'm always nice to people, right ?

Wrong. I'm just nice to my loved ones. All the others, in my eyes, haven't done anything for me, so I don't feel the pressure to be nice towards them since they aren't towards me.

(which makes me think about the Ent – what's their name ? – in the Lord of the Rings who says that they aren't on anyone's side since nobody's on their side...)

But then I realise that I should be nice to everyone and this truth keeps me grounded, even if it hurts everytime I hear it.

People, I get it, can be hurt by the truth. That's why, when you're trying to be honest with someone (which many people, including me, aren't), you should be nice.

Tell them the way you'd tell a friend. Explain very carefully the reasons. Tell them why what they're doing is wrong, and how not only it affects others, but in the end, it'll affect themselves. Also, try to give them some solutions to solve these problems, and end up telling them that if they need help to improve themselves, you'll always be there to help them.

Don't just yell at people without explaining yourself and then expect them to understand your way of thinking when they probably think in a different way.

Honesty doesn't give you the right to be an asshole. However, honesty does give you the right to explain things to others, and also, in the end, you'll improve yourself, since people won't be afraid to tell you what's already perfect and what can be improved.

And while helping each other out, you'll improve, together, instead of having petty fights that have no reason to exist.

But I guess that people don't understand that.

Ironically Speaking

Last but not least, the latest addition to my problems : if I ever meet, you, please don't take me seriously. I don't even take myself seriously.

Irony is one of my worst traits, as you never know whether what I'm saying is what I mean or if it's just a little joke that I'm trying to spread across.

(I guess that I don't have a sense of humour anyways, since everytime someone tries to make a joke of me, I just take it the wrong way and I get offended by everything. But that's a different story that I'll explain another time...)

Basically, I'm joking all the time. But when I'm not joking, it means that things are getting serious. Oh man, you don't want me to be all serious around you, trust me.

Sometimes, my supposed humour is very crude and corrosive, but trust me, I mean no harm. Otherwise, I'd use my trust-worthy sarcasm.

I guess my humour is seen as something always offensive... and people are still not ready to hear me...

Anyways, that's it for today ! I really hope you enjoyed this extended post and I'll see you very soon with a new one !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire