jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Childhood Story #8

Childhood Story #8

Hi everybody, Mary here !

So, here's another Childhood Story ! And since this is New Year's Eve, why not talk about one of my favourite New Year Eve's ever to conjure the boredom of this one !

Let's get started, shall we ?

That time when I had the most perfect New Year's Eve

So, it was the year 2006. The best New Year's Eve of my entire life, when everybody was around.

We had family friends and family eating like crazies while playing on the Wii and having fun.

As a kid, it was amazing because there was lots of foods and lots of games and adults & children alike were together at the table and were treated equally, and were very happy and laughing and sh*t.

Basically the best year ever.

Right now I'm just typing this in the middle of dinner because my little brother and I are the only « kids » and the grown-ups are just doing grown-up stuff which is incredibly boring.

Anyways, I just miss the nostalgia of having fun on New Year's Eve. What about you ? Are you having fun ? Are you enjoying your time at the very least ?

Please tell me I'm bored.

Alright, this is it for today, I really hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you very soon with a new one !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire