jeudi 31 décembre 2015

My New Year's Resolutions + Plans For 2016

My New Year's Resolutions + Plans For 2016

So, here is the new year coming !

2015 was very good for me and I can only hope for the best coming up next year !

Here are a few of my 2016 resolutions that I hope will be fulfilled this year :
  • Going outside more often and take cute pictures for my Insta
  • Keep writing and write all the novels that I promised for this year on my novel site
  • Keep uploading on the other sites
  • Learn how to play the guitar/uke
  • Be finally satisfied with my life and find friends/a partner to live with

And next year there will be :
  • In January, a little intellectual series of posts called Our Common Nature
  • In Febuary, The Fourteen Days Before the Fourteenth Challenge, a series of posts about love and relationships
  • In October, Spooky Week
  • In December, my Advent Calendar will come back

(this will be updated as soon as I have new ideas !)

Anyways, that's it for today, I really hope you liked this little new info and I'll see you very soon with something new !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire