mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Childhood Story #7

Childhood Story #7

Hi everybody, Mary here !

So, here's another Childhood Story, to make up for the lack of those during the last three months or so ! I really hope you like them then... and here we go !

That Time When I Went To A Theme Park

So... it's another very short story, really.

In a nutshell, we decided to go to this aquatic theme park that also had rollercoasters and stuff like that. I was 9 years old at the time.

Not only, just like the other time where I was in a rollercoaster (see CS#5), I had to stop a rollercoaster after one lap out of three (actually, WE wanted it to stop. I mean, the monitor who was with us had told us that this could be a little scary for both of us, but we had tried anyways befire getting real scared and screaming at the top of our lungs, hahaha),

But things got NASTY in the end.

Not only we couldn't try the climbing wall above the pool thingy that I wanted to try because we were too small, but we also couldn't try the big toboggan with the longest slide EVER because we were too small. In the end, we could only go on the small things and it was boring as f*ck.

(except for that haunted thingy we did like ten times it was very very very funny I laughed so much holy sh*t)

Anyways, in the end, we had to go back. The road was very long and in the hills, so it was very full of turning everywhere and the monitors knew it so even if I was already at the front of the bus with them looking at me like a dead fish crawling out of the pond to die, I had been given a plastic bag in which I could vomit because they didn't have the time to stop for us to vomit on the side of the road.

In the end, I didn't vomit even if I had the urge to do so, but another girl who tried the pirate boat going in all directions right before going in the bus definitely vomitted in her bag, which smelled VERY bad for the rest of the trip.

Anyways, that's it for today ! I really hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you very soon with a new one !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire