samedi 20 juin 2015

Little Announcement !

Little Announcement !

Hi everybody, Mary here !

So, I'm just taking a little time to announce some things !

The first one being that I will do two "original" (if I may say so) series about my stupid little life. They will be called : "The Uncanny Fails" (for all the failures of my life) and Childhood Stories (for all... well, stories from my childhood). The first Uncanny Fail AND Childhood Story will be posted tomorrow for my #DoubleSunday as you'll be able to laugh at my silly experiences from life in general, past or present.

The second one being that : my fiction novel (that I am writing in French) is doing good, however, I think that I will take a break from it for the month of July as I'd like to show you my writing skills in Camp NaNoWriMo (the July session if I can still go in). I have the outline for a short story (around 25000 words) that I will try to submit if I am not too shy. (I will write in English so that you'll be able to read it hahaha.) Also, maybe I will create a Tumblr page so you can read it for free. (I don't plan on making money out of it, I just wanted to share things with you guys.)

The third one is that, next week, I will probably do some reviews of my favourite ballets, operas & theatre plays in this special #TheatreWeek. Sorry, but I can't provide anything else as I am quite busy with things, as I've said.

So, who's excited for these new things ??? Please tell me and comment !

P.S. : I had the REALLY WRONG idea to check my blog's analytics to see how many people actually read my posts. Well, I'd like to say a massive thank you for over 450 visited pages, it means that you must like it, however, it feels like nobody's giving me feedback on my work even if they come back everyday to see my new post. I work really hard to give you (as much as I can) a daily post every night and I'd LOVE to see people comment. Comments are open to everybody, even anonymous people, so PLEASE tell me what you liked/disliked in my most recent posts !

Okay, that's it for today, I hope that you enjoyed this *very* short post and I will see you very soon with another one, I hope !

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire