vendredi 12 juin 2015

Hannibal, S3 Ep2

Hannibal, S3 Ep2

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, here's to another #InThreeWords, with the review of the second episode in the third season of Hannibal ! So, without any further ado, let's get started, shall we ?

Primavera

So, this episode was quite :

- Romantic : As we've seen Will Graham talk with Abigail in his head, and making plans to go back with Hannibal, Will confirms the fact that he also wanted them to be together, to form a family and run away. The fact that he basically told the police officer investigating on Hannibal's latest murder "You don't know whose side I'm on" not only shows that he wants to forgive him (he even said "I forgive you", answering the question left in Mizumono *shudders*). In my opinion, if Hannigram isn't endgame, I will... I don't know. Haven't decided my plan yet.

- Heart : We can see in this episode that Will is literally chasing Hannibal, as he leaves clues behind him. Will explained it himself : he doesn't leave evidence, however, he leads to it. As he kills to "leave his broken heart" to Will, he shows deep affection to him and, in my opinion, is still a little bit offended by Will's "betrayal" with the police and his double game to catch him. However, we haven't seen Alana and Jack yet, or Bedelia (in this episode at the very least). What happened to them ? To Margot ? I think that we'll see more of it soon.

- Past : In this episode, we also can see murders committed by Hannibal twenty years ago in Florence which means that it's not his first time coming in Italy (now I am wondering where he left other corpses... *does that mean that I'm deranged ?*), and the investigation done against him by the Italian police, which failed. Last but not least, I think that Will (when he said that he had changed him in Mizumono) was completely right. We had a cold-blooded trained murderer, and now we only have someone who works on his basic instincts to show his feelings to Will.

Overall impression : Well... This episode is so Hannigram it hurts. Well, all the others are, but now, I am just eagerly waiting for their face-to-face. Great episode as well.

Okay, that's it for today ! I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you very soon with another one !

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire