lundi 15 juin 2015

In The Flesh, S2 Ep2

In The Flesh, S2 Ep2

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, as #NineDaysOfInTheFlesh keeps going, here is the review for the second episode in the second series of this brilliant TV show. So, without any further ado, let's go, shall we ?

Episode 2

"Philip, would you make sure that everyone on this list is attending the kick-off seminar this morning ? Thank you."
     So, we learn in this episode that there is a new program, which is mandatory, to be done by all PDS sufferers, a sort of "giving back to the society that I once destroyed" thingy. Just another way of lying and promising things to people (like, returning to the society as British citizens ? Like they aren't right now ? Ew.), and telling them that it would only take them six months before having their case reexamined (again, and again, probably forever). Everybody who wouldn't do it would be against the law, and considered as criminals. Anyway, this is in my opinion just another way to make them feel guilty abour something that was not their fault when they got infected and did horrible things while being untreated. Makes me think about these criminal resintertion programs. But this time, these people aren't criminals, just to clarify. Will there be uprisings against this protocol ? I think that it will happen quite soon...

"I just... I just frozed.
- Yeah, we've all been there."
     Also, in Jem's school, three PDS sufferers had quite the wrong idea of taking Blue Oblivion (well, only one actually did) to "scare the students". Now, we know that after a while, this drug stops working and those who took it turn back to their treated state. Also, yes, you can hug a PDS sufferer, it's not contagious this way (I was asking myself the question earlier, but I think it's just because of fear). Anyway, there's this guy who's madly in love with Jem (after all, they had history together when they were younger), and he outed her as a former HVF member (this organisation has been demantled since as well). So, they had to talk about it, Jem became popular because everybody thought she was badass and cool and stuff like that, but they were all wrong. When she panicked and peed herself in front of her class and being unable to kill the student who was under the drug, she lost all credit and popularity she had just gained, and one of the popular girls tells her that she was the one who had killed her dad in the super-market. Anyway, in the end of the episode, she kills a PDS sufferer (why ? I don't know, maybe to look "cool" again ?) in the woods. What will happen to her ? I am very curious now...

"There's nothing for me here.
- There's your family. There's Amy. There's me."
     Wow Simon, what a cool fella here ! Smooth as f*ck ! *ya, I may or may not know stuff, hehehe* Anyway, ahem. there's a party, apparently, PDS sufferers can eat sheep's brains (and it would act like a drug. I don't know why, don't ask me), and since Kieren's stuck in England... well, basically forever unless he leaves the country illegally, he goes to a party where only PDS sufferers are invited. Well, they deserved it after all the things they went through and the things they are currently going through, am I right ? Anyway, Simon also killed himself *what a sad story. Really, again, people don't take mental illnesses and depression more seriously. If this was taken as seriously as physical illnesses, maybe, PROBABLY, this could be treated in an efficent way to save as many people as possible. So yeah, DITCH THE STIGMA !*, and he wants to rebel against the order, just like Amy, and all the Undead Prophet followers. Will their plan unleash soon ? I'd like to see...

Overall impression : Another great episode, full of emotions and acceptance against the intolerance of some humans. But after all, it's in our nature, isn't it ? Until the minds will be properly EDUCATED to accept everybody as WHO THEY ARE and NOTHING ELSE...

Okay, that's it for today, I hope that you enjoyed this post and I will see you very soon with another one, I hope !

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire