dimanche 7 juin 2015

Broadchurch, S2 Ep7

Broadchurch, S2 Ep7

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, as #TwoWeeksOfBroadchurch comes to an end, here is the review for the seventh episode of the second series of Broadchurch ! So, without any further ado, here it comes !

Episode 7

"What are you doing ?
- You want the bloody pendant ? Have it.
- No. You took this ?! You had it all along ?!"
     In this episode, we learn more about Claire and Ashworth. First of all, it is now confirmed that Alec had an affair with Claire (for how long ? we don't know. After all, Claire was "single" and alec was too, I don't really believe that it was cheating for Alec, and Ashworth cheated as well, I don't really understand his reaction, is he okay with it as long as she tells the truth or not ???), that she had been pregnant and then had an abortion. Claire and Lee fight in the sea and then split up. Claire, who used to play for both parts, now joins Alec's side of the investigation, is ready to tell the truth. Also, we learn that through Thorp Agri services, Ricky, Pippa's father, was involved in the murders ??? What new things will we learn ? The case is almost solved...

"I wanted to say. [pauses] I think you're a horrible person.
- The jury are coming back in."
     (Personal reaction to the quote : FINALLY someone says something about Abby, she's just really pissing me off, she's such a bad person... blink if you agree...) Anyway, the trial is about to end (seriously, how COULD THEY end just before giving the verdict ? That must have been hard for all of those who had to wait for an entire week to see the end, am I right ?). Jocelyn and miss Fisher both gave their final speeches, and now, the verdict is bound to happen. (Wouldn't be suprised to see Joe Miller run free, after all...Argh for f*ck's sake !) People are about to move on, the decision will be hard, now that everybody's been heard in the court (I was suprised to see that Joe Miller didn't take is own defense by going to the witness box, like, seriously ? How could he defend himelf while remaining silent ???), what's going to happen ? We will see more soon...

"I'm in love with you, Maggie. Ever since you came here."
     (Again, please let me fangirl and squeal for ten minutes straight : ASDFGHJKL my baby ! She's got some love, FINALLY !) Erm... to explain it better... Jocelyn went to the beach with Maggie, she confessed her love, and then, they kissed on the beach ! What is great that there was no way to know that it would happen ! I literally paused the episode to contemplate the fact ! I wrote two posts about it in Tumblr if you want to read them : http://theuncannymary.tumblr.com/. Okay, I just want Jocelyn to be happy, alright ? I hope that this will keep going forever !

Overall impression : Great episode, can't wait to see the conclusion of this series ! Great time, and I am SO happy for my baby Jocelyn ! *hugs her tightly*

Okay, that's it for today, I hope that you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon with another one !

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire