vendredi 5 juin 2015

Hannibal, S3 Ep1

Hannibal, S3 Ep1

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, I just watched the season premiere for the third season of Hannibal, and so, here is my review that I will call #InThreeWords ! Hope you'll enjoy that new concept where I discuss about trending stuff with just three words that I will comment ! So without any further ado, here it comes !

Antipasto

- Language : Hannibal goes to Paris, in France, then in Florence, Italy, can speak French and Italian and can have a lecture about Dante's work ? Well, that impresses me. However, I didn't really like the intellectuals that he met during the dinners, they seem really pretentious and conceited, and they really think high of themselves. Hopefully our favourite cannibal of all time showed them what being an intellectual really means !

- Explanations : With many flash-backs of stuff we didn't get to see previously, we got to see more details about what happened to Gideon and Bedelia's murder, also how Hannibal got into her house and got away with her. I don't really understand why she went with him, but I believe that he's still in her head, somehow ? Now, I'd like to see the wedding, since they claim to be married and such ! Will we see that soon ? I hope so.

- Murder : Obviously, we have to talk about Hannibal killing a guy (a doctor, don't remember his name) in front of Bedelia, her knowing stuff about him, and this episode also shows a little bit of Hannibal's psychology (also a shirtless Mads, but we all know what happens next) and how he has to live on the run, basically. Bedelia said it herself : he tries to make apparences more than trying to keep them in the long-term. And it can be harmful when he meets people twice...

Overall impression : SUPER-DUPER premiere that I enjoyed really much, can't wait to see more of it next week ! I'll tell you with another #InThreeWords !

Okay guys, I hope you enjoy this extra post and I will see you soon !

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire