mardi 16 juin 2015

In The Flesh, S2 Ep3

In The Flesh, S2 Ep3

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, here's the review for the third episode in the second series of In the Flesh ! Without any further ado, let's get started, shall we ?

Episode 3

"Now, just you wait. Everything's going to be perfect. I promised I'd make it right."
     Wow, looks like miss Martin has some things (or more, like, some people) to hide from us, am I right ? It's not like it's dangerous to hide things from the population... *heavy sarcasm ensues* Anyway, Jem goes to confess her murder to her, they go to the forest, but the body can't be found because Gary burnt the body and hid the bones. in the mean time, Phil has to deal with the boy's worried mother who claims that her son had psychic powers. I wonder how long it will take before the truth is revealed... But in my opinion, it will stay hidden for quite a while... Also, we can see that Phil (previously in a relationship with Amy ???) is trying to get back with her, but she doesn't want to. Like, seriously, leave her alone now...

"Just come with me. I'll change. I'll grow up."
- Why would you do that ? You've been given a new life."
     And another sad story. When he goes back home, Freddie learn that not only his wife doesn't love him anymore, but that she's now in a relationship with someone called Amir. They seemed so happy in their wedding video, but apparently, it wasn't enough for her and she wats to kick him out despite his financial problems (we've seen him cleaning windows to gain a little extra money) and the fact that he wouldn't have a home (he lives in a garage and has to sell his car to pay some bills). My question is : how has her mond changed like that ? I mean, they were happy, and now, all she says is "well, you weren't the best", "Amir and I are in a mature relationship" (what the hell was your relationship with Freddie then ? A joke with a wedding in the f*cking middle ?), "I used to love you but now it's only me and Amir". Well, just a word for Freddie : he doesn't deserve that. He should just let it go and find someone who will love him for who he is, not for what other people want him to be somehow...

"You're a part of this either way. You're being used by them. All I'm doing is giving you a chance to choose the right side."
     And... more arguments between Simon and Kieren who still have different points of view. While Kieren just wants a norml life among the humans, Simon wants the PDS sufferers to accept themselves as who they are and showing that to the world by stop hiding their faces under contact lenses and loads of cover-up mousse. Reminds me of the X-Men, basically : when some mutants want a normal life with the humans, they are constantly reminded by them of their condition (hence the "mutant cure" given to them by the government) and hated for it. Anyway, when Kieren reliases how badly PDS sufferers are treated within the community, he goes to apologise at Simon's house (well, I believe that the kiss was his apology, it was very cute by the way), I think that he'll change his perception on the matter ? We'll see more of that soon...

Overall episode : Just happy to have seen the first kiss between Simon and Kieren. Also, great episode overall. We'll see more soon !

Okay, that's it for today, I hope that you enjoyed this post and I will see you very soon with another one, I hope !

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire