samedi 6 février 2016

Why I'd Be The Worst Girlfriend Ever (6/14)

Why I'd Be The Worst Girlfriend Ever

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, here's the sixth post in The Fourteen Days Before The Fourteenth Challenge, and I'll be talking about how I'd be the *worst* girlfriend ever.

Let's get started, shall we ?

So, here are my few reasons :

  1. Because I'm a clingy person who wants constant validation and appreciation from her partner (but in secret).
  2. Because I hate PDA. Unless you don't like me (and agree with my opinion), we won't be serving romantic feels all over the place. Sorry.
  3. Don't even expect me to do your chores. It's 50/50 or nothing.
  4. I will talk about what's going on in my mind for ages. If you don't want to listen to me, don't expect me to listen to you when it's your turn to speak.
  5. I will call you out on your bullsh*t if you ever do anything that I find morally wrong. You have the right to do that on me as well. It's important to keep the conversation in place for a healthy relationship.
  6. I hate big romantic gestures. I'd rather have a date at our place, with a video-game and some pizza (vegan please), rather than going outside and be in an uncomfortable social situation.
  7. Actually, can I have some cute pictures of my favourite moments ? Some people dislike that but I would love to have some cute pics to look as memories in a few years' time. You know, just innocent, « off-guard » pics that everyone is secretly jealous of. Yeah, a ton of those please.

So, basically, I seem to be a very complicated person, and that's the reason for which it'd be actually difficult to date me ! (no seriously I'm such a meme goodbye)

Okay, so that's it for today, I really hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you tomorrow with the next one !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire