samedi 13 février 2016

Last Minute Reminder (13/14)

Last Minute Reminder

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and here's my thirteenth post in my Fourteen Days Before The Fourteenth Challenge !

Here is some advice for tomorrow in case you're sad/nervous/excited !

  • If you don't have a date, it's okay ! I don't have one either for that matter and I just planned to spend this Sunday like any average Sunday. Actually, I'm turning twenty this year and I've never celebrated Valentine's Day, so you shouldn't worry about you not getting a date !
  • If you do have a date, don't worry ! Everything will be fine, I'm pretty sure of it. Dating shouldn't be social torture but some fun time with a potential/confirmed partner and to get to know each other/have some great time together to build new common memories !
  • If you're alone tomorrow, why don't you call some of your friends and have some fun ?
  • Don't be worry if you have no plans for tomorrow and want to spend it alone ! Just like me, don't feel the pressure to be lovey-dovey when you don't feel like it.
  • Also indulge yourself still with something you like ! Go buy that chocolate you're craving, those muffins or cupcakes or whatever you fancy, and treat yourself. Man, if you have no one to love on Valentine's Day, you gotta love yourself, that's all I'm saying.
  • Also give some love to your family and friends, too. I'm pretty damn sure they deserve it.

Okay, that's pretty much it for today ! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you tomorrow with the next post (and last already !!!) in the series !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire