mercredi 10 février 2016

Epic Ways To Propose (10/14)

Epic Ways To Propose

Hi everybody, Mary here !

So, since Valentine's Day is coming by pretty quickly, the tenth post of my Fourteen Days Before The Fourteenth Challenge will be all about ways to ask someone out.

(Ensue the screams of everyone around me because I never asked someone out in the first place. Hahaha I love being ironic af)

Anyways, here are a few cute ideas that I'd love happening to me, but that actually requires efforts.

(Oh, by the way, before asking someone out, a few details : please make sure you and the person you've been trying to go out with have talked a little to each other, to make sure that you have a little bit of compatibility and that they know you, and you know them, and that there's an actual chance of you two love-birds to be in a couple !!!)

But here are my few cute ideas :
  • a little letter / cute note inserted in their bag or something (v v v cute)
  • a little private video on youtube w/ the link sent via mail (oh my GOD please do this for me for the love of God hahaha)
  • dedicating them their favourite song/a v v v cute feelsy song before asking them out
  • flowers (not necessarily roses but other flowers with a deeper meaning or something)
  • their favourite food in a jar w/ the proposal in the bottom of the jar or something
  • just ASK THEM OUT GODDAMMIT !!! VALENTINE'S DAY IS IN FOUR DAYS MOVE YOUR LAZY ASS BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DECIDES TO TAKE THEM AND ACTUALLY TAKE THEM OUT BEFORE YOU !!!

Okay the last one was a little bit stressing but you got the message. No matter how difficult and scary it might be, it's still better to ask them out and be rejected, before moving on with your life and finally finding the one that loves you as much as you love them, rather than not asking and wasting your time on what if's and I'll never know's because you don't deserve this mental torture. You deserve love (no matter what type !!!) and courage is sometimes needed to get what you want.

But in the end, isn't that SO MUCH WORTH IT when you finally find the one ?

Alright, this is it for today's post ! I really hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you tomorrow with the next one in the series !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire