jeudi 11 février 2016

Some Good Movies (11/14)

Some Good Movies

Hi everybody, Mary here.

Here's the eleventh post in my Fourteen Days Before The Fourteenth Challenge.

I had a pretty sh*tty day (I had to go to a meeting when I just wanted to go home, I finished my day late, I tried to find a book to read in Italian *btw if you have any Italian LGBTQ+ books, now is your time to shine lolol !!!!!* and then my computer got hacked by a virus and I don't even know if there are traces of it, like I probably deleted 99 % of it but at the same time maybe there is still 1% of it somewhere because it's making an awful noise sometimes), so I won't be talking a lot.

Here are a few cute gay movies to watch on Valentine's Day.
  • Carol. Because it's lesbians.
  • Le mine vaganti. An italian movie, two gay brothers tying to come out at the same time, a little cute funny movie that's not too focused on the romance, so it's perfect.
  • Jongens (Boys). Cute gay boys, why don't you watch it already ?

I'll add more movies later lol. If you have other movies, please tell me.

Okay, that's it for today ! I'll go out to bed now. I hope you still like this post and I'll see you tomorrow with the next post in the series !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire