jeudi 4 février 2016

Dear Future Partner... (4/14)

Dear Future Partner...

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, here's the fourth post in my Fourteen Days Before The Fourteenth Challenge... with a little message for my future partner (if I ever get one lolol).

Here we go...

To anyone who'd like to be my partner, this is very simple. You just have to maintain a little bit of compatibility towards me, me towards you, you like me, I like you, this is the best story ever created under the Sun, and love happens.

People love making simple things complicated. And yet, I'm not very fond of big romantic gestures. I'd rather like a constant reminder that I'm yours, and you're mine, and no matter what happens, you'll stay truthful, honest, and humble in all situations.

These are the three only qualities I'm asking for. Someone with morals, values, ethics. Someone who cares, about themselves, but also me, and us.

I'm not thinking about love as this big adventure where you need to be filled with angst, tortured souls, secrets and mind games. I seriously don't have the time for that.

I just think that my relationship should be simple, something natural, as if it had always existed but never discovered. Something that exists in our daily lives, that isn't a big scenario, but just something a little bit special, that in the end, makes sparkles in our lives, and makes us very happy and nothing else.

Of course fights will happen. But as long as communication exists and a solution can be found, I'm not the type of person to stay mad at someone for a very long time. And in the end, I'll always be the one trying to make it up, even if I'm not the one at fault ; don't let me do that if I'm actually innocent. I tend to be over-apologetic and I need to be told the truth, period.

In the end, I'm not looking for someone very complicated or anything. Just a person who cares about me, and lets me care about them, with some common ground and differences, that enhances each other's lives, and makes the other person happy.

Is that too much to ask for ?

Okay, that's it for today, I really hope you liked this post, and I'll see you tomorrow with the next post !


And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire