samedi 3 décembre 2016

Advent Calendar #3 : Santa's Little Helper, Part 2

Advent Calendar #3 : Santa's Little Helper, Part 2

(Still dedicated to the prettiest and kindest of them all, Sara <3)

Morgan spent the next few days helping Rudolph
Getting back on his feet ;
Once he was healed, he thanked the frog
For all the help they had brought to him.

"Well, I have to go now, he said with a smile.
Or else, I am going to be late for the training."
"Wait ! the frog retorted. I probably missed
My only way to get where I wanted ! What do I do now ?"

Indeed, a snowstorm was approaching,
And the pond would definitely freeze,
Leaving Morgan with no food for the winter
Rudolph understand that his friend would just starve.

"Maybe you can come with me ? the reindeer proposed.
You can help Santa with his Christmas preparations,
There are probably jobs for you there anyways ;
Santa always needs help every year. Would you be interested ?"

The frog thought about it for a few seconds,
But their decision was, in the end, easy to make ;
If they didn't leave, they wouldn't pass this winter.
They had no other choice but to leave for the North Pole.

"Well, why not, they said. After all, I have nothing else to do."
"Nice ! You will see, Santa's factory is amazing. 
He even visits us everyday to make sure we're happy !"
Both animals then decided to leave for the north, and new adventures.

227 words.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire