lundi 19 décembre 2016

Advent Calendar #19 : Santa Claus' Vanishing, Part 5

Advent Calendar #19 : Santa Claus' Vanishing, Part 5

On the next day, however, Santa's Little Helper found out
Something very strange as reported by their police officers ;
There had been traces of some vehicles around the Factory
That didn't belong to Elves, Reindeers or Santa Claus himself.

"This must be analysed immediately.", they said with a firm tone.
"I want the results as soon as possible. If we have proof of foreign entrance
In the Factory, this could lead to the possibility of a kidnapping.
Santa Claus' life could be in danger as we speak."

Santa's Little Helper, of course, had to warn Mrs Claus of this information
And they even advised her to leave the Factory for the time being.
"What if something bad happens to you, milady ? I cannot afford
To lose you, after your husband. It is only temporary, and for your safety."

"No, I will stay here. I will not leave the Factory,
And as long as it needs a leader, it will be me, Helper.
Now, please feel free to give me any news about my husband
And increase the security perimeter around my house, if you're so concerned."

188 words.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire