vendredi 25 septembre 2015

My Enneagram Type - Number 4 : The Individualist

My Enneagram Type - Number 4 : The Individualist

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, here's to another personality test I've taken to know more about myself ! I didn't know about it, but I found out this test and I decided to take it !

Basically, there are nine types. Three of them are linked to the body : 8 (the protector), 9 (the mediator), and 1 (the perfectionist), three to the heart : 2 (the giver), 3 (the performer), and 4 (the individualistic), and three to the head : 5 (the observer), 6 (the loyal skeptic), and 7 (the epicure).

And I found out that I was number four.

"There a hole inside my soul and I don't know what could fill it up..."
     Fours are quite centered on the longing. They are looking for something they can't achieve, or they can't find. Sometimes it's something too far away. They are NEVER satistifed with what they have. This may cause very harsh emotional reponses, a deep sense of abandonment, and a feeling that they don't belong anywhere AT ALL. Fours also tend to be very jealous and tend to envy what others have (e.g. : company, friends, partners) when they don't.

"If there's no one like me, then how can be like the rest of the crowd ?"
     Fours also tend to feel like their internal and emotional suffering causes them to feel different from the rest. They feel like they are distant from others, that they are looking at things from behind a veil, They long for closeness and friendship, they are looking for someone to take away their pain. But they don't, so they keep their struggles to themselves and cry in silence. If they don't talk about their feelings, they may burst out at people one day.

"I live life in the moment because no other time will be like this one."
     Last but not least, Fours are looking for deep and meaningful experiences. They often try to cope with their very intense feelings by creation, through art, and other creative supports. They are very imaginative and they use their emotional sensitivity to try to be authentic and convey their feelings through passion and what they enjoy doing. Fours mostly live for their hobbies and tend to follow their heart more than their head.

Here are a couple of links to read and deepen your knowledge about my type !
http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type4.php
http://www.enneagram.net/type4.html
https://www.enneagramworldwide.com/types/the-romantic/

P.S. : Have you seen that this type is also called The Romantic ? Yeah, I know, I feel VERY romantic, that must be why.
P.P.S. : There are not only types but also wings, mine is 5, and here's the definition I found in one of the links : "If you are the Enneagram Type 4 with the 5 Wing, you desire to be avant-garde. You see yourself as original, sincere, mysterious, subtle, artistic and independent."
P.P.P.S : If you've done the test, please tell me what you've got ! Or plan on doing it ! You'll see, you'll learn SO MUCH about yourself !

Anyways, that's it for today, I really hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you very soon with another one !

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire