jeudi 30 juin 2016

WTF Straighties ? #HeterosexualPrideDay is an ACTUAL thing !?!?!

WTF Straighties ? #HeterosexualPrideDay is an ACTUAL thing !?!?!

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, I thought I had seen strange things in my life. Weird things, embarassing things, things that I thought would never happen but that actually did.

The thing I will talk about today is one of the grossest, most disgusting, and also the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my entire life, hands down.

You know, this is one of the thing you really wish never existed and also you wish you could just erase them forever because they are literally so bad ???

I'm talking, obviously, about #HeterosexualPrideDay, that trended THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY yesterday on Twitter.

Here are some of the most disgusting, grossest things I noticed about this hashtag as I scrolled it with the utmost patience yesterday :

1) I've seen straight white cis dudes complaining about "SJW", all feminists, the WHOLE LGBTQ+ community, comparing us to "crybabies", "butthurt people", saying that we only have "butthurt feelings" and we only like to "whine" about "inexistant problems", when in reality, second point just below :

2) THEY JUST LOVE ERASING OUR STRUGGLES, OUR OPPRESSION, OUR DISCRIMINATION, AND THEY LOVE REDUCING US AND OUR IDENTITIES TO NOTHING, THEY LOVE PERPETUATING THE FUCKING VIOLENCE, RAPE AND MURDER OF MY POC AND TRANS FRIENDS, THEY LOVE SEEING US SUFFER WHEN THEY HAVE OUR BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS !!!

3) They literally do not understand what pride is, apparently. Pride is A RIOT TO CLAIM A LIVE WITHOUT OPPRESSION AND EQUAL RIGHTS, not just "shoving a lifestyle down your throats" or whatever. Instead of asking us why there isn't a straight pride, ask yourselves why you don't need one. You should be glad of not having to fight for your rights, for equality, or even worse, just for your basic existence without fear or oppression. I will gladly give you a fucking parade if you want... on the day you take our oppression and unequal rights. Would you like that to happen to YOU, YOUR FAMILY. YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR LOVED ONES ? Because if that's the case, then be my fucking guest. Come on, and I'll gladly exchange my oppression against one of the parades you love so fucking much anyday.

4) "So you can be proud of your sexuality but we can't ?" FUCKING. NO. You don't have to be proud of being straight because your orientation is ALREADY CELEBRATED BY THE FUCKING SOCIETY THAT OPPPRESSES US SO FUCKING MUCH !!!!! You have Hollywood, movies, TV shows, ads, the ENTIRE FUCKING SOCIETY is on your side. When we say we're proud of ourselves, it means WE ARE PROUD OF BEING WHO WE ARE AND LOVING WHO WE LOVE IN A WORLD THAT TRIES TO SILENCE US, OPPRESS US AND FUCKING MURDER US WITHOUT AN AFTERTHOUGHT !!!!!

5) "If you cared that much about equality, you'd give us a pride day, too !" ON THE DAY THAT WE'LL HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS MOTHERFUCKER !!!!! If you care that much about equality, then why don't you act on it and GIVE US EQUAL RIGHTS AND STOP OPPRESSING US FUCKING ASSHOLES !!!!! I don't give a fuck about your feelings. I don't want you to have any pride day as long as my community is bleeding and hurting and facing oppression that you will NEVER face in your entire lives !!!!!

6) "You make everything about yourselves anyways." As if you didn't make, I don't know, THE WHOLE FUCKING SOCIETY ABOUT YOURSELVES !!!!! Uh ? And then you cry when we have representation in the media, claiming that "it's not necessary", or "why are you shoving this down my face", or "why are you showing this to my children, they'll never understand !!!"... FUCKING HELL STOP THIS BULLSHIT ALREADY !!!!! It's fucking pride month fucking straighties. Can't you just let us breathe for a second ?

7) NEVER TAKE A FUCKING PRIDE DAY FOR YOUR STRAIGHT ASS !!!!!!!!!! By doing that, not only you erase our community and the struggles we faced just to hae a little bit of pride in ourselves, but also you ridiculise, and invalidate our entire FUCKING MOVEMENT and reduce it as "a joke you can pull off online". Like, two weeks ago, FIFTY OF MY POC AND TRANS FRIENDS WERE KILLED BY A FUCKING STRAIGHTIE AND FIFTY MORE WERE WOUNDED. Can you just not ? Steal ? A ? Day ? During ? Pride ? Month ? For ? Your ? Nasty ? Ass ? THANK YOU FUCKING MUCH !!!!!

8) "You're just an heterophobe anyways" Like, heterophobia... does NOT EXIST !!!!! Being straight means you are PRIVILEDGED !!! Hello !!! You will NEVER FACE OPPRESSION BECAUSE YOU'RE STRAIGHT !!! Understood, straightie ?

9) "You only exist because we gave birth to you, therefore we should also be celebrated" and... I don't care. Like, at all. I don't give a single fuck. With modern technology, we don't even need you anymore. Get lost.

10) Is it a coincidence that the people who created this hashtag are white cis middle-class dudes who also want, like, #WhiteHistoryMonth, #WhiteOut, believe in fucking cisphobia, misandry, "racism against whites", or heterophobia ? Like, these are the douches that make the whole world, our entire society unsafe for anyone who disagrees with them. You know what ? GO FUCK YOURSELVES AND NEVER COME NEAR ME EVER. Thank you very much, goodbye.

That's my opinion on #HeterosexualPrideDay, the only thing we jokingly talked about, hoping that it would never happen irl, but that happened anyways.

Fucking hell. I'm so fucking mad. I can't even. I'm retiring from this world, goodbye.

I'll see you soon with another post.

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire