vendredi 7 août 2015

Hannibal, S3 Ep7

Hannibal, S3 Ep7

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, I am really sorry for the little delay on my Hannibal reviews, but I just moved in my own little studio and I don't have the Internet for now. I have to go outside to get free WiFi (yikes), but here's the review for the seventh episode in the third series, Aperitivo. Enjoy your little Hannibal treat !

Aperitivo

So, the three words I've picked for this episode are :

- Baby : While Mason is obsessed with his Verger baby (even if the took his sister's vagina off and now still wants a little baby), he plans to use Alana (super-duper Margot's girlfriend, seriously I thought that there would be only one sex scene but apparently they are still together and I think that we're in for a little gay treat again in the future). But they decide to do otherwise and get rid of Mason by killing him. (I don't remember if this was here or in the eight episode so please don't mind me here, I am trying to remember what I watched the other day.)

- Capture : In this episode, Will and Hannibal are captured by Mason, and have to get off before Hannibal gets killed and served as a pig to Mason (but do I really trust his motives to eat human flesh when in the other episode, he wanted to pass animal meat as human one to impress and lure Hannibal in his little trap ? I think that he wanted to to a little show-off, but he doesn't really want to eat human flesh anyways. But we'll never know the truth since now, he's dead). And in the end of the episode, Hannibal surrenders in the USA in front of Will, who's left alone. Hannibal now wants Jack "to know where he is" and "what he's doing", but is it for Jack or for Will ? (Explanation below.)

- Break-up : Will now wants Hannibal out of his life. (Will he survive to this life away from him ? I don't think. Or at the very least, since Bryan Fuller keeps telling us that Hannigram is happpening, I am just looking for some gay actions. We can never have enough gay, am I right ?) But when he gets caught by the FBI, Hannibal's words are "I want you to know where I am, what I'm doing". The fact that he doesn't want to go away and leave resonate with Will's words : "I am not going to look for you anymore, I don't want to follow you." and so on. That obviously means a reunion... OF COURSE IT WILL HAPPEN. I just want Hannigram to happen.

Overall impression : A very good episode that ends the Red Dragon arc. A very nice conclusion. We'll see the next arc, the Silence of the Lambs, in next episode. So see you soon !

Okay, that's it for today, I hope that you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon with another one (at the very least if I have some Internet !).

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire