mardi 11 octobre 2016

I Have Chronic Pain ?

I Have Chronic Pain ?

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, a few weeks ago, I started going back to school again ! Yay !

But, you know, good things never come alone... therefore, pain came back.

Since I've been back to school, I've had pain flare-ups : back pain mostly, going through my legs and ankles, but also up to my shoulders and fingers. Recently it has flared up more in my right leg than i my left one and I feel like the right leg is shorter/weaker than the left one ? I don't really know.

(I also have some constriction periods around the heart sometimes and ribcage pain and I can't run for more than 30 seconds without being pantless for minutes afterwards, and have stomach issues and morning nausea right after breakfast, which led me to skip breakfast when I was a kid/teenager until very recently when I decided to have breakfast anyways, which causes a lot of nausea)

(Basically : morning nausea + orthopedic shoe soles & "beginning of scoliosis" since the age of 8, pantless episodes and heart constrictions since the age of 14 to 16, chronic back pain since I was a kid, and now it's just getting worse because I stopped using my shoe soles ?????)

The pain is mostly sharp, as if my bones were dissolving or were bare, and sometimes numb/tingly ? But most of the time it's sharp and I spend most of my free time in bed, with pillows to sustain my back and to have minimal pain.

I already have limited energy because of my autism, dyspraxia and other mental illnesses and already follow the Spoon Theory coined by Christine Miserandino, but this level of pain is sometimes almost unbearable.

When I was a kid, I had (just like my little brother since it's genetic), valgus feet, and a high arc (pes cavus) and "a beginning of scoliosis". I don't really know what it means (maybe it was a very mild scoliosis they thought would be reduced/stopped with the orthopedic shoe soles I had since the age of 8 ?). My little brother also has them and still uses them, but I don't, I think I left them in my last pair of shoes that I stopped using a couple of months ago ?

So if I have scoliosis and issues maybe my little brother has them too ? Or maybe more ?

For now I'm just really confused and in pain... I'll see my doctor soon and whatever happens, happens... If you have any tips on how to talk to the doctor so you can be believed (and get them and your mom to trust you and not blame veganism when if I'm being healthy af and some of the pain had started before I went vegan) ?

I'll see you soon with a new post hopefully !

And as usual, our last word :  KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire