mardi 16 août 2016

Fleeing the house, my new life, more horseshit

Fleeing the house, my new life, more horseshit

Hi everybody, Mary here !

So, many things happened this summer lmao. You know, adults always warn you about the summer of your 20 years. It's supposed to be the best summer of your life, everything is good, you're still young and discovering your newly found independance, you leave the parental house to study with your friends (if you have any lmao), and you find love (if you want to, and if anyone loves you the way you love them lol).

The idyllic presentation of this summer that was told by the adults didn't really happen.

Actually, this summer, I left my business school, am about to do the last year (since I was allowed to enter in the final year) of a linguistics/translating bachelor degree, I left my abusive step-dad and my mom who was too supportive of him, I fled behind her back (almost, I just did the phone call when I was alone for some groceries) and I am now living until the end of this month at my uncle's house, before going to a new flat that I asked for.

I since met new people and made friends on several Discord servers (but let's be honest, my faves are at the A-Spec Chat, they're like family to me and I love them so so so much), I recieved lots of support when I'm the target of ableism and other shit, and I feel so much better knowing there are people out there who I can talk to. Thank you.

On the downside, I realised I'm autistic, I've been put in forced therapy by medical doctors and my family, I'm the constant target of ableism and I hate it.

I guess that's it. I'm just getting my bachelor's degree for now, we'll see if I have the energy to get a master's degree later.

All in all, I hope I'll be posting more and more here and on my other social media, and I hope to see you really soon for new things !

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire