mardi 3 avril 2018

Name and Pronouns Change !

Hello hello.

Well... it's been a couple months now that I've been considering changing my name so here it is... I'm making an official announcement because although I won't be changing the URLs or anything, my name is changing and I want people to be aware of it.

I've chosen the name Élie ! Voilà lol. Now, how to finally associate this name with me when I look into the mirror even though I've been thinking about it for months and address my own internalised transmisia... thats gonna be another issue.

Also, from now on, I will be using exclusively they/them pronouns. For other languages, neutral language is preferred (for example, hen in Swedish, iel in French...). If it is totally impossible, I will accept masculine language, but not feminine language, as it makes me feel super dysphoric.

Voilà, that's all ! Thanks for reading and I will see you soon !

KIDNEYS ! (yeah, don't expect me to drop that just because Capaldi is out of Doctor Who XD)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire