samedi 28 novembre 2015

Fargo, S2 Ep7

Fargo, S2 Ep7

Hi everybody, Mary here.

So, sorry for the delay on Fargo ! But I really wanted to finish The Girl From Outer Space and also write the two posts I posted the other day !

Now I've ended it all, I can go back to a "normal" schedule ! So here's the review for the seventh episode in the second season of Fargo ! Without any further ado, let's get started, shall we ?

Did You Do This ? No, You Did It !

So, here are the three words I've chosen for this episode !

- Massacre : So, there's war everywhere, bodies everywhere, it's war, there are funerals and vendettas and shit. Well, I guess we only understand now how Solverson in season 1 (in the future compared to this one) said it was a mess. It is indeed, a pure mess, and the police don't even know how they are going to solve this. Well, it sounds like hard times in Luverne, Minnesota... because they have to stop this way between the Kansas fellas and those from Luverne.

- Compromise : Between the family and the police, there's a compromise that has been signed and the family just has to tell the police where the Kansas fellas are so they can be arrested and then everything will go back to normal and peace will be established all around the place. The police thinks that if they are working for the locals, they'll be able to catch the Kansas lads faster to solve the problem. But the thing is, both sides are armed and none will seem to give up on their positions.

- The girl who died : Seriously, what did that girl expect by betraying her whole family just because she wants her father dead ? Anyways, the sentence was a little bit too harsh, but why did she want her father dead in the first place ? I mean, I know her family is quite sexist and disrepects women in general, but let's be honest, it's war. I wouldn't have killed her but I would have made her understand the very dramatic consequences of her actions on her family and all the people who died because she gave crucial information to the enemy.

Overall impression : A great episode filled with suspense, YES MISSIS SOLVERSON YOU NEED TO BE LOOKED AFTER WITH YOUR DAUGHTER, and that's pretty much it.

Okay, that's it for today ! I really hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you very soon with a new one !

And as usual, our last word : KIDNEYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire